Momo Salad with BBQ Vinaigrette
Golden Brown Momo’s with vinaigrette will make your momo cravings stronger than ever. Try & make the most of this soon!
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 pkt Prasuma Original Chicken Momo
- 2 cups of salad leaves (You can choose romaine, rocket, iceberg or any as per preference)
- 1 large cucumber – peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 small carrot, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 pear, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp bbq sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
How To Make It
- In a large sauté pan, heat oil over medium heat. Arrange Momo in a single layer and cook until golden brown, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook the other side for another two minutes. Remove Momo from pan and reserve on a paper towel lined plate to rest.
- In a large bowl, add the lettuce leaves, cucumbers, carrots, pears and spring onions. Combine together.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together all the ingredients for the BBQ vinaigrette. Add most but not all the BBQ vinaigrette to the salad ingredients and toss together to coat the vegetables.
- Serve the salad. Top with the Momo. Drizzle the remaining vinaigrette over the rest of the Momo and serve immediately.